Digital Project Manager
17th September 2019
£24000 - £28000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This web design and software development company is on the hunt for a Digital Project Manager to join the team. You'll get a chance to work in a friendly and relaxed office environment and to hone your project management skills with a great group of passionate people!
Who are you?
Your attitude is as important as your skill set for this role. You'll need to be ready to hit the ground running, working with designers, developers and other project managers to help clients shape and deliver projects. You'll need to enjoy working with people, be super organised and know which battles to fight and which to let slide.
Experience is a must. You will need to be confident multitasking and handling multiple projects at any given time. You'll need to be a master at simplifying complex systems and being able to explain technical ideas to clients. Building great relationships with your internal team and an ability to clearly articulate tasks is essential. It's an added bonus if you're proactive and keen to get stuck into anything where you can add value!
Who are they?
They are an expanding web design and software development company and work in various sectors, mainly focussing on Social Housing and eLearning. They help organisations define, design, build and transform to become businesses of the future.
They are proud of their reputation for employing the most talented people and investing in their future by providing a dynamic and challenging workplace. They promise your time with them will be rewarding and that they will give you the freedom to develop new skills which you will carry with you for the rest of your professional career.
You should apply if you:
- Have demonstrable experience as a Project Manager or Product Owner delivering digital products. Agile experience is a bonus but not essential.
- Are a great written and verbal communicator - you'll need to be in regular (sometimes almost constant) contact with teir clients and key stakeholders.
- Have excellent client and relationship management skills.
- Are passionate about design and user experience. You'll need to be engaged with the design and development teams to define and produce outstanding solutions.
- Have a strong understanding of project management and a passion for driving delivery and ensure quality outputs.
- Love organisation, problem solving and planning. You'll need to be able to prioritise and negotiate competing goals.
- Enjoy working independently as well as in a team and be able to identify where you can add value to the business.
Salary & Perks:
- Location: Liverpool Innovation Park
- 37.5 hours per week with flexible start and finish times
- Opportunity to be part of a growing, multi-skilled team
- Friendly, relaxed working environment
- Free drinks and snacks
- Cycle to Work / childcare voucher scheme
- Perkbox membership
- Easy to commute location with Free Parking
- Applications for Full time, Permanent role.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK