Stakeholder and Communications Manager - SC CLEARED (Outside)
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
The Stakeholder and Communications Manager will be responsible to the Stakeholder Management Lead and will be responsible for the day-to-day management of stakeholder engagement and communications, ensuring that all stakeholders are kept informed of key events and activities and communication is consistent across board. The successful candidate will therefore possess excellent leadership, communication and presentation skills and will be experienced in liaising with senior stakeholders and external suppliers, planning and coordinating a wide range of internal and external activities. The candidate must also be enthusiastic, proactive, astute, multi-tasker and willing to assist in all activities to get the job done.
The Stakeholder and Communications Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to;
* Management and delivery of relevant project, stakeholder and communications outputs
* Assisting with the planning and coordination of stakeholder events and activities such as Industry Days
* Support various projects in the management of the stakeholder management and communications element of the project, ensuring consistency across projects
* Develop effective ways to manage and communicate with stakeholders
* Supporting to the Stakeholder Management Lead in various tasks and activities
* Ensure compliance with various processes, policies, procedures and programme controls
Skills and Experience
* An understanding of the MOD Operations and its project management methodology and approach
* An understanding of the MOD Procurement Process
* Understanding of the MODs Acquisition Lifecycle
* An in-depth understanding of stakeholder management approaches and methodologies
* Evidence of engagements involving the successful management and delivery of complex projects
* Experience in working and delivery in a large and complex environment
* Evidence of working collaboratively as a member of a team and building strong relationships with colleagues in other disciplines as well as industry
* Proficient in use Microsoft Office suite
* Certification in a Project Management Methodology or Framework (PRINCE2, MSP, Agile etc)
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.