Web Project Manager
16th September 2019
Bristol City Centre
£26000 - £32000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
If you are a detail-oriented, experienced web project manager and are passionate about developing those skills in an international business environment, read on!
They are looking for a hardworking and client-oriented web project manager with an advanced understanding of website development processes, search engine optimisation and online marketing.
- Project management: project planning, task scheduling, assignment of roles, ensuring timely and high quality delivery.
- Team management: coordination clients, in-house teams, 3rd party agency, freelances.
- Client management: communication, responding to requests, client feedback.
- Understanding of the project requirements and creation of website functional specifications, wireframes etc.
- Management of content preparation, keyword research, adaptation, localisation and optimisation.
- Continuous tracking and multiple project overview for internal and client reporting.
Ideal candidate qualifications are:
- Degree in Web Project Management / Information Systems / Marketing
- Web agency experience preferred, content management system expertise
- Strong web project management, time management and organisational skills
- Advanced understanding of online marketing, web editing and search engine optimisation
- Results driven and detail-oriented with the desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Creativity in problem solving, fluency in multi-tasking
- Advantage: multilingual skills
Remuneration is commensurate with skills, qualifications and experience. There is a fixed salary as well as a variable linked to agreed goals and success.
Come join the team on Spike Island, Bristol.