|Listed on:||14th September|
|Salary/Rate:||£40,000 - £45,000|
|Contact Name:||Seamus Hayes|
Community & Customer Support specialist - Bristol
My rapidly expanding and very well funded client who specialise in Virtual and Augmented Reality and are based in the centre of Bristol has an urgent requirement for a Community & Customer Support specialist.
The role will encompass best-in-class support and guidance for their Clients worldwide community and customer audiences. Your goal will be to successfully manage, engage and monitor online communities as well as write and respond to questions that will vary in technical detail.
* Manage and support the online community presence
* Identify and encourage the sharing of knowledge that is of interest and will benefit developers
* Working with the Marketing and Communications team, support the creation and publication of related content across online knowledge sharing platforms
* Discover, manage and moderate accounts on digital platforms
* Provide tier 1 support for customer questions through the customer support system (ZenDesk) and other routes for customer support
* Where appropriate escalate customer technical issues to tier 2 support personnel
If you would like to understand more about the role please contact Seamus Hayes.