DevOps Engineer - Docker/Kubernetes
Nigel Frank International
13th September 2019
£40000 - £80000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Platform engineer - Up to £90,000 - Permanent My client is seeking platform engineers to add to their ever expanding team of consultants. You will be responsible for advising customers on the best practices to manage their internal systems most effectively. They want individuals who are not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get stuck into the client's needs. You will work onsite to encourage quick decision making and help reduce misunderstandings.You will work with cutting edge modern technology and provide continuous integration and delivery. You will work on large scale, challenging projects that look to make a real difference. Does this sound like you? Then my client would love to have you as part of their amazing team! What you'll need Knowledge regarding debugging a complex, multi-server service in a high availability production environment.
* Good understanding of cloud platforms such as AWS
* Knowledge of Integration systems such as Hudson/Jenkins/Concourse/Drone/Bamboo.
* Management configuration tooling such as (Ansible/Puppet/Chef/Salt)
* Experience of the Hashicorp Suite (Packer, Terraform, Vault, Vagrant, Consul)
* Containerisation - Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm
* Testing, setup and configuration of monitoring/alerting tooling (OpsView, Nagios, ELK, Graphite, Grafana, Zabbix, etc…)
* Scripting languages such as Ruby, Python, Go and Java within an existing, production codebase.
* Experience working in multidisciplinary agile teams.
If you can show a good selection of the above then my client would love to have a chat! What you'll get backHuge clients, challenging projects and new technologiesExcellent Training and industry standard practices as well as architectural methodsHuge opportunity for Career progression based on your performanceA supportive and friendly environmentA flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit yourselfIf this is for you and you meet the criteria above, I'd love to have a chat & discuss this fantastic role I have to offer. ? email@example.com ?0191 338 7485 or just pop me a message on LinkedIn. Jefferson Frank international is a member of the employment agency in relation the this vacancy.