|Listed on:||13th September|
|Salary/Rate:||£33,000 - £33,000|
|Contact Name:||Dan Kilshaw|
Based in Chorley, Lancashire or Mitchelstown near Cork (with some travel between offices)
£33,000 per annum Plus Bonus, Excellent Pension, Health Cash Back Plan, 25 Days’ Holiday (after 12 months), Income Protection Plan & More
Our client is a successful software company that supports the Agri-Food industry. Hundreds of agribusinesses across the UK, Europe, US, Canada, South Africa and Australia use their tools, which are designed to boost productivity and customer service through automating and streamlining tasks.
The organisation is now looking for an IT Engineer to join their skilled team, primarily providing support to internal staff, as well as assisting with some client services.
As an IT Engineer, you will:
- Provide 2nd and occasionally 1st line support to approximately 100 users
- Complete Windows desktop and server support and maintenance tasks
- Investigate and diagnose network and server issues
- Configure and install IT solutions
- Develop automation and process improvements for the IT function
- Spend around 25% of your role travelling between the UK and Ireland offices
Interested? To be considered as an IT Engineer, you’ll need:
- At least two years’ experience in a similar IT support role
- Windows server and desktop support experience
- Experience of PowerShell scripting and webservice APIs
- IP networking/switching experience
- A full driving licence
Ideally, you will have a diploma or degree in Computer Science or a related field, but this is not essential.
Other companies may call this role 2nd Line Support Engineer, IT Support Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, 1st Line Support Engineer, Technical Support Analyst, Desktop Support Engineer, Service Desk Engineer or IT Helpdesk Engineer.
What are the benefits?
- Your own personal development plan and fully expensed training
- Join a company that supports their employees to learn, grow and advance
- Life assurance (x4 salary)
- Company sick pay
- Holiday buy and sell scheme (UK only)
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as an IT Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.