SAP Trade Promotion Management (TPM) Consultant - Reading - 6 Month Contract
My client, a multinational information technology company are looking for a SAP TPM Consultant to join one of their customer facing projects based in Reading. The position is on a 6 month contract basis and can offer a competitive daily rate.
- The successful individual will join my client in a customer facing environment helping deliver and configure a bespoke solution for one of their customers.
- You will be responsible for delivering and driving workshops and adopting industry best practices for specific CPG Processes.
- You will also be responsible for assisting with the configuration of CRM and Master data integration with the backend.
- Candidates should have prior experience of the implementation of SAP Trade Promotion for a retail or CPG client.
- Extensive experience of the configuration of CRM (7.0 and higher), as well as Master Data Integration with the backend ECC.
- An understanding of Promotion Planning (including demand forecasting), Account Planning, Promotion execution and settlement would also be beneficial.
- The client has also expressed an interest in speaking with candidates who can demonstrate knowledge of integration with Trade Funds, Trade Claim, ECC Pricing and Integration with FICO is highly desirable.
- As you will be working in a customer facing environment you will also need experience of driving fit gap workshops and bringing about industry best practices, specifically for CPG processes.
- Additionally any prior experience of SAP Trade Promotion Optimisation would be of interest.