Digital Product Manager
Would you like to join a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation?
Our client are at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
The successful candidate will be tasked with:
- Working with the team to create and run one or more outstanding digital services that meet well-defined user needs, in line with the Digital by Default Service Standard;
- Working with the Digital Service Manager to develop and communicate the overall vision of the product being developed;
- Working with business analysts, user researchers and designers to turn usage data, user research outputs and user feedback into actionable insights that drive service design and prioritisation of service improvements for digital and assisted digital channels Represents the needs and desires of the stakeholder community to one or more Agile Delivery Teams, being the first source of information about the problem domain for the Team. Represents the work of the Agile Delivery Team to the stakeholder community.
- Directing the development of user-driven prototypes to test potential new features with users in order to explore potential improvements to the existing service;
- Prioritising and maintain the Product backlog, collaborating with Business Analysts and Developers to create and refine user stories that deliver valuable digital services; w/w Stakeholders (and Feature Owners) generates Product Backlog in Inception phase C
- Ensuring the maximum possible take-up of your digital service and specify/manage the requirements for assisted digital activity to supplement this;
- Actively participating in networking and training with Service Managers and Product Managers (inside and outside the business) and share agile best practice and learning;
- Building resilience and responsiveness in the organisation by being open and honest about risks and challenges and the actions required to address unexpected developments
- Keeping continually abreast of changes to user habits, preferences and behaviours across various digital platforms, and their implications for successful delivery of digital services
- Representing the needs and desires of the stakeholder community to one or more Agile Delivery Teams, being the first source of information about the problem domain for the Team.
- Representing the work of the Agile Delivery Team to the stakeholder community.
- Educating the team in the business domain Is accountable for requirements gathering activities and is an active participant in modelling Helps gain access to expert stakeholders
- Strong requirements and business analysis skills, Agile methodologies & techniques
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.