|Recruiter:||Coventry Building Society|
|Listed on:||9th September|
|Salary/Rate:||£31,811 - £47,716|
|Contact Name:||Ben Ellis|
• Good IT Infrastructure skill set with Windows Server 2008R2, 2012 R2 &/or 2016
• Standard Infrastructure operations technologies (e.g. AD, DNS, DHCP, etc.)
• Knowledge of SQL Server database systems
• Application Support Skills
• Application Monitoring Knowledge
• HP Server / Blade / Cluster Technology.
Desirable skills include:
• Sharepoint (2007,2013)
• An appreciation of web services, XML standards
• Understanding of Windows based applications.
• Powershell scripting
• Branch Systems support.
• SQL Server Database (2005, 2008, 2012) installation & management
• IIS, COM, web browser, .net and associated Internet/Intranet technology.
• Understanding of SAN technology and utilities.
• Knowledge of Citrix XenApp.
• VMware Virtualisation.
• Knowledge of SCCM (2007, 2012)
Other essential information:
• Available for out-of-hours support, on a rota basis.
About The Company
IT at the Coventry is changing; we are currently undertaking an exciting transformation project that will shape the future of the organisation. As we progress on our journey we are seeking talented individuals who are passionate about delivering an outstanding experience for both members and colleagues in an environment where you will have the opportunity to be part of the future success of the organisation and work in an environment where personal and professional development is taken seriously.