Programme Manager - Leeds
8th September 2019
£65000 - £65000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Change Governance Programme Manager
Leeds City Centre
Up to £65000 per annum
Reporting to the Transformation Director, this role is integral to Lead the development of the Change Management Framework, ensuring that it includes the change capability required to facilitate the strategic change agenda. The role will drive a continuous improvement approach to ensure ongoing enhancement, implementation and embedding of the Change Management Framework, and lead the enhancement and embedding of quality assurance for Programmes and Projects. You will also lead enhancements to and effectiveness of the services provided by the Portfolio Management Office (PMO) in respect of the development and governance of the change portfolio, ensuring enablement and empowerment of PMO team.
Key to your skills and experience will be your engagement of and collaboration with the Executive team and other Senior Stakeholders in respect of the development and governance of the strategic change portfolio and the Change Management Framework. You must be a proactive and influential member of the Transformation Programme Leadership Team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Developing and enhancing the Change Management Framework including change standards, frameworks and methodologies across the charity.
* Communication and engagement with stakeholders to ensure the Change standards and methodologies are accepted and complied with across the organisation
* Improve project/programme business case methodology and practice, including benefits planning, measurement and realisation.
* Work with the Head of Transformation, Head of IT, CIO and the Executive Team to develop the strategic change plan and to influence effective decision making in Change Board
* Drive the enhancement of the assurance approach to enhance delivery of the Portfolio of Programmes and Projects
This role would suit someone who has been in prpogramme, change and delivery roles with a focus on governance. Exceptional influential skills are required and you must be able to demonstrate when you have been able to influence senior stakeholders / execs in previous roles.
The role is based in Leeds City Centre, and offers excellent benefits and flexible working, 35 hours a week.
This is an urgent position with interviews next week and an immediate / within 4 weeks start date required.