Graduate Software Testing and Support Analyst
6th September 2019
£21000 - £25000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This dynamic and fast growing cloud software company based in Swindon, UK, is looking for talented graduates for their Graduate Software Testing and Support Analyst opportunity.
Are you a logical thinker? Do you have high attention to detail? Do you enjoy working as part of a team? Do you love seeing a project through to a successful conclusion?
This is a well-rounded role, which will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to play a key role in all stages of the software lifecycle.
*What you will do:*
- Solve problems logically by analysing defects methodically;
- Work with project managers and developers to create test plans;
- Write and maintain test cases;
- Collaborate with developers to create automated test scripts;
- Run automated and manual test cycles;
- Provide extreme quality assurance;
- Maintain operational documentation;
- Assist with running scheduled operational processes.
*What you will bring:*
- A bachelor's degree (or equivalent), with at least a basic understanding of testing techniques;
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills;
- Extreme attention to detail;
- The ability to work flexibly and learn quickly - we will expect you to acquire a strong understanding of our business applications;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
*What they will offer you:*
- The opportunity to play an instrumental role in a fast-growing business;
- The opportunity to work with global, blue chip clients on business-critical cloud software projects;
- The chance to acquire skills and experience in: DevOps, software testing, quality assurance, 3rd line support and defect analysis;
- Exposure to leading-edge technology;
- Insight into software development and/or project management strands;
- A friendly team atmosphere which celebrates ambition and creativity, and rewards hard work.
*Why they are different:*
- The company sets itself apart from its competition through the passion and talent of its staff, its company vision and its values:
- Passion and enthusiasm; Play as a team; Love the Customer; Measure twice, cut once; Be the change you seek.
- They are committed to innovating outstanding technical solutions to complex problems, which help our clients to be more agile, competitive and successful.
- They nurture an inclusive and diverse team where everyone is welcome and which thrives on an ethos of effective teamwork and work/life balance.
- Salary: competitive
- Additional performance and project-related bonuses
- Excellent pension scheme
- Flexible working hours available (after probationary period)
- Free onsite parking
- Free gourmet bean-to-cup coffee, cold drinks and teas of your choice
- Extra day off for your Birthday
- Meditation space and relaxation area
- Fantastic working environment with a friendly and inclusive culture
This is a permanent, full-time position, based in Swindon, United Kingdom
Apply now. They look forward to hearing from you