|Listed on:||6th September|
|Salary/Rate:||£21,000 - £25,000|
|Contact Name:||Recruitment Genius Ltd|
This dynamic and fast growing cloud software company based in Swindon, UK, is looking for talented graduates for their Graduate Software Testing and Support Analyst opportunity.
Are you a logical thinker? Do you have high attention to detail? Do you enjoy working as part of a team? Do you love seeing a project through to a successful conclusion?
This is a well-rounded role, which will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to play a key role in all stages of the software lifecycle.
*What you will do:*
- Solve problems logically by analysing defects methodically;
- Work with project managers and developers to create test plans;
- Write and maintain test cases;
- Collaborate with developers to create automated test scripts;
- Run automated and manual test cycles;
- Provide extreme quality assurance;
- Maintain operational documentation;
- Assist with running scheduled operational processes.
*What you will bring:*
- A bachelor's degree (or equivalent), with at least a basic understanding of testing techniques;
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills;
- Extreme attention to detail;
- The ability to work flexibly and learn quickly - we will expect you to acquire a strong understanding of our business applications;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
*What they will offer you:*
- The opportunity to play an instrumental role in a fast-growing business;
- The opportunity to work with global, blue chip clients on business-critical cloud software projects;
- The chance to acquire skills and experience in: DevOps, software testing, quality assurance, 3rd line support and defect analysis;
- Exposure to leading-edge technology;
- Insight into software development and/or project management strands;
- A friendly team atmosphere which celebrates ambition and creativity, and rewards hard work.
*Why they are different:*
- The company sets itself apart from its competition through the passion and talent of its staff, its company vision and its values:
- Passion and enthusiasm; Play as a team; Love the Customer; Measure twice, cut once; Be the change you seek.
- They are committed to innovating outstanding technical solutions to complex problems, which help our clients to be more agile, competitive and successful.
- They nurture an inclusive and diverse team where everyone is welcome and which thrives on an ethos of effective teamwork and work/life balance.
- Salary: competitive
- Additional performance and project-related bonuses
- Excellent pension scheme
- Flexible working hours available (after probationary period)
- Free onsite parking
- Free gourmet bean-to-cup coffee, cold drinks and teas of your choice
- Extra day off for your Birthday
- Meditation space and relaxation area
- Fantastic working environment with a friendly and inclusive culture
This is a permanent, full-time position, based in Swindon, United Kingdom
Apply now. They look forward to hearing from you