|Recruiter:||Coventry Building Society|
|Listed on:||6th September|
|Salary/Rate:||£39,489 - £59,235|
|Contact Name:||Ben Ellis|
• Expert Skill Level of IBM Cognos administration, configuration and support
• Intermediate level experience of designing, building, deploying and supporting high availability Data Warehousing solutions
• Intermediate experience of Windows Internet Information Services (or non-Windows Equivalent).
• Intermediate experience of Database Administration, principally on Microsoft SQL Server.
• Knowledge of Windows Active Directory.
• Intermediate Skill Level of IBM Information Server Datastage administration, configuration and support
• Intermediate Skill Level of IBM Information Server Change Data Capture administration, configuration and support
• Intermediate Skill Level of IBM PureData for Analytics(Netezza) administration, configuration and support
• Experience of Performance tuning and monitoring data warehousing solutions
• Appreciation of Batch Processing.
• Intermediate Level skills within Linux operating systems administration including command line activities
• Intermediate Level skills within Windows operating systems administration.
Other essential information:
• Available for out-of-hours support, on a rota basis.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Thorough, with a good attention to detail.
About The Company
IT at the Coventry is changing; we are currently undertaking an exciting transformation project that will shape the future of the organisation. As we progress on our journey we are seeking talented individuals who are passionate about delivering an outstanding experience for both members and colleagues in an environment where you will have the opportunity to be part of the future success of the organisation and work in an environment where personal and professional development is taken seriously.