|Listed on:||5th September|
|Salary/Rate:||£25,000 - £25,000|
|Salary Notes:||DOE Plus Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Candidate Service|
IT Support Analyst - 1st & 2nd Line
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Up to £25,000 per annum DOE Plus Benefits
Are you a 1st and 2nd line support professional with experience of providing face-to-face support? Want to develop an engaging career with a company that's passionate about improving healthcare? If so, read on.
Our client is a nationwide healthcare delivery service. They provide deliveries of prescriptions to patients' homes across the country. They also provide a stoma care nursing service providing primary and secondary care.
They are currently looking for an IT Support Analyst to join their friendly team and provide technical support to employees, both on-site and remotely.
As an IT Support Analyst, you will:
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support
- Support all business-critical systems, including hardware and software
- Troubleshoot a range of issues, including systems and network problems
- Install and configure new PCs, laptops, smartphones and other hardware
- Help to maintain our client's IT network infrastructure, telecoms systems and other peripherals
- Set up and configure new user accounts and profiles
- Work with the IT Support Team Lead and IT Manager to assess new technologies which may support the business
Interested? To be considered as an IT Support Analyst, you will need:
- Experience of providing both 1st and 2nd line support, both in a face-to-face and remote capacity
- Proven experience of application support, including finance, stock/warehouse management or CRM applications
- An understanding of networking (including LAN, WAN and WiFi)
- Outstanding communication skills
Experience of the following would be beneficial to your application: Active Directory/Group Policy, Office 365, backup software, VoIP/Unified Comms or Windows Server.
Our client would like to hear from you if you've worked as a 1st Line Support Technician, 2nd Line Support Analyst, Technical Support Analyst, IT Support Technician, Helpdesk Analyst, Service Desk Technician or IT Support Engineer.
What are the benefits?
- Play an important role in the day-to-day running of the business
- Join an Investors in People accredited business that will support your development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Free on-site parking and subsidised canteen
- 25 days' holiday (rising to 27 with service) plus Bank Holidays
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of IT Support Analyst, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 10:30 - 18:30 (half an hour for lunch)