Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
5th September 2019
£30000 - £35000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer (3 Shift Pattern)
£30,000 - £35,000 + Overtime (OTE 38k) + Progression + Training + Pension + Benefits
Dudley, West MidlandsAre you an Electrical Maintenance Engineer looking new role in a well-established and industry leading UK Steel Company offering the chance to develop your skillset and dramatically increase your earnings through overtime?On offer is an interesting role where you will be carrying out maintenance and working on specialist plant machinery, and will receive continual technical training to expand your skillset.The company are industry experts, processing and supplying a wide range of specialist materials to fit customer specifications.This position would suit an Electrical Maintenance Engineer looking to enhance their skill set and increase their earning through overtime. The Role:
· Carrying out maintenance on plant equipment & machinery
· 3 shift pattern (6am-2pm, 12pm-8pm, 8pm-6am)
· Loads of overtime available to boost earningsThe Candidate:
· Experience of Electrical maintenance (415-Volt 3 phase)
· Industrial experience
· Looking to increase their earnings through overtimeMaintenance Engineer, Electrical, Electrical Maintenance, 3-Phase, Volt, Multi-Skilled, Metal, Steel, West Bromwich, Oldbury, Dudley, Smethwick, Cradley Heath, Wednesbury, West Birmingham, Stourbridge, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Kingswinford.If you are interested in this role, then please click "apply" now or if you have any questions then please call Ellie Yuill at Rise Technical Recruitment.