Spring Group Plc
4th September 2019
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Technical Architect - Government - London - 3 months+
A well known government organisation are looking for a Technical Architect with experience of designing, developing and supporting the implementation of Integrated Workplace Management Systems. This implementation is a key stream within a larger transformation programme. The ideal candidate will have experience of supporting large, complex deployments and working with cloud based technology, third-party suppliers and internal technical teams. Design of solutions to support information security accreditation and compliance with cyber security requirements is essential.
* A successful track record of solution design and development to support the implementation of Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS) or similar (e.g. Facilities or Property Management).
* Experience of successful technical leadership, working as an architect on complex projects and programmes.
* Proven ability to build effective relationships between business stakeholders and technology experts.
* Sound understanding of data integration technologies with experience of data migration on complex projects.
* Design of solutions to support information security accreditation and compliance with cyber security requirements.
* Experience of working with internal and external suppliers.
* The ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure.
* Adaptable and comfortable working in areas of significant ambiguity.
The contract length will be for an initial duration of 3 months, with possibility of extension
Please send your CV for immediate consideration
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement