|Listed on:||4th September|
|Salary/Rate:||£25,000 - £30,000|
C# Software Developer
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Exciting opportunity for a Software Developer to join a business with new investment to develop a number of new products to help innovate their industry and product offering to their customers. Joining a team of Developers and Testers which is growing you will work with the new product development team on a range of projects. It is a very collaborative team, and the role would give you the opportunity to support the business as they develop a number of exciting new products!
Role and Experience:
* Producing technical specifications for features/new applications and creating estimates for work
* Writing and unit testing new software from technical specifications to the required quality
* Understanding the code base for all products and fixing any issues that arise
* Work with the team to identify strategies for stabilising the code base of core products
* Estimating effort for development work
* Peer review code to ensure standards are met
* Supporting and maintaining existing data processing, e-commerce and other business applications
* Interfacing with the Architecture, QA and Applications Support teams to ensure smooth project delivery
Broad technical knowledge of software development and experience of the development life-cycle and experience of:
* Designing and developing web based solutions using C# / ASP.NET
* Designing and developing SQL Server databases.
* Software design & writing technical documentation.
Additionally, some experience of a broader range of technologies like React would be beneficial. Training will be offered.