Technical Project Manager
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
£240 - £260
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
My client is seeking an individual with excellent skills and competencies which include:
* A proven track record of scoping, coordinating and leading delivery in technical change activities
* Being prepared with high quality artefacts typical to technical Project Management
* Demonstrable successful experience of close inter-working and collaboration with wider teams, both internal and external
* Provide flexibility if and when resources are underutilised to ensure optimal use of capacity and best endeavours to mitigate the cost impact of any University related delays.
* Working within the application and infrastructure domains to build an understanding of the in-scope applications and infrastructure
* Producing Solution Design and delivery documents to support the transformation activities and managing these to the point of sign-off within the University's governance process.
* Financial management and experience of procuring and managing third-party suppliers.
* Managing the budget, timeline, risks, issues, dependencies and assumption, escalating within the program where appropriate.
* Providing status reporting and escalation where appropriate within the program.
* An effective communicator to a wide and diverse population
* A recognised project or program management qualification e.g. Agile, Prince2, MSP, APMP or PMP
* Experience of leading technical projects spanning multiple business areas within an organisation.
* An understanding of:
oSecurity issues both logical and physical
oPhysical and environmental requirements of datacentres
oIndustry standards applying to datacentres.
oManagement of inter project dependencies
oService Introduction and change management
oSupport requirements when live
oBusiness continuity planning, documentation and testing
*Candidate should have worked on similar migrations, ideally within a government organisation context.
*ITIL V3 or later or experience of working within an ITIL framework environment
*ISO 20000 requirements awareness
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.