|Listed on:||3rd September|
|Salary/Rate:||£22,000 - £26,000|
|Contact Name:||Darren Cairns|
Second Line Engineer
Interaction Recruitment have partnered with a leading Managed Services Provider and Microsoft Partner, based in the North West and within close commute of Manchester city centre.
One of Europes fastest growing MSPs in the industry with an international database of clients covering over 300+ customers across a variety of industry sectors. The company has seen rapid expansion over the last 12 months with progression opportunities to 3rd line and SOC analyst level. Company culture is hands on with a focus on excellent service delivery, within a challenging and rewarding working environment.
You will hold at least 2 years commercial experience providing second line technical support on incidents to over 300+ customers IT networks, together with relevant ITIL, Microsoft or CCNA certification.
Reporting to the Team Manager, you will be covering a variety of second line incidents and troubleshooting via email and phone, predominantly working with Microsoft, Dell, Cisco, Symantec, Cloud and Citrix technologies on a remote basis.
· You will have at least 2 years experience of providing remote System Admin and IT Support
· You will have a hands on problem solving approach, in which to solve problems within strict SLA timeframes
· Technical experience working with some of the below technology:
Virtualisation: VMWare, Hyper-V
Server: Extensive knowledge of x86 Server Solutions
Storage - Extensive Knowledge of FC/iSCSI Storage solutions
Hyperconverged - extensive knowledge and implementation experience of at least one platform
End User Compute - Enterprise level of knowledge of end user compute to include either Citrix / VMware Horizon
Cloud services - Extensive knowledge of either Azure or AWS
Windows - Servers 2008 / 2012 / 2016
An understanding of networks and a patient problem solving approach (essential)
0365 - Planning, migration, implementation and maintenance
Firewall - experience using one or more vendors
· Ideally certification in MCSE/MCITP or multiple MCPs (desirable) with a willingness to gain relevant qualifications and / or accreditation's
· You will have an ability to prioritise under pressure and work to deadline
· You will adopt a flexible, calm approach with a determined can do attitude
· You will have experience of completing onsite installation of networks and solutions
In return our client offers rapid progression opportunity, attractive salary, 22 days holiday, personal development, healthcare, pension including company benefits.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity with a market leading business, then please send your CV to Click here to contact this recruiter and I will then give you a call to discuss the company and role profile in more detail.