Senior Project Manager - Business Systems
£55000 - £60000
Recruitment Genius Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Are you an experienced and hands on project manager with a track record of delivering a portfolio of information systems projects and change across Finance systems/ERP and CRM? This leading UK training provider is seeking a self-motivated senior PM with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills to deliver a technology programme which initially involves managing a major ERP upgrade (MS Dynamics Nav) and thereafter responsibility for managing a programme of key business systems including CRM.
The ideal candidate will have experience of Finance/ERP and/or CRM. There is a strong emphasis on strong but pragmatic hands on project management skills and stakeholder management. You will have support and resources from a range of IT staff including business analysts, architects, testers, offshore developers etc. The employer offers a salary up to £60k and a competitive benefits package, flexible working and career development opportunities.
You will need the following skills and experience: -
- A proven track record of working as an IT project manager with experience of both development and package customisations
- An ability to manage a complex programme of work
- Good knowledge of business analysis and testing
- Demonstrable ability to own and manage a complex programme of work and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- An ability to envision solutions and assess different technical solutions to solve business problems and an ability to develop strategic project plans
- A strong business benefits focus
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
- Finance/ERP Implementations/upgrades, ideally using MS Dynamics NAV
- CRM implementations
- Experience of working in an Agile environment, preferably SCRUM
- Understanding of change management and how to implement business change
A competitive salary is offered circa £55k-£60k plus a full and flexible benefits package including 25 days' holiday, pension, healthcare, life insurance etc. The client also offers flexible working hours and the option to work at home up to 2 days per week (after satisfactory completion of probation). The post is a permanent and full -time position based in Central/North London N7.
This company acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.