|Listed on:||2nd September|
|Salary/Rate:||£25,000 - £25,000|
|Contact Name:||Dan Kilshaw|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
IT Team Leader
St Austell, Cornwall
£25,000 + Bonus & Extensive Benefits
Our client offers a range of high quality promotional merchandise. Not only are they focused on outstanding merchandise, they create solutions that are better for their company, better for the environment and better for people as a whole.
They have won multiple awards, lead their industry, are a certified B-Corp company and hold Investor in People status.
Our client’s products are designed to create a lasting, meaningful impression on a brand and a customer and are so much more than just bag-fillers or give-away items, making impact and promoting suitability and brand recognition.
As the company grows, our client is now seeking an IT Team Leader to join them in St Austell and develop new systems, improve current ones and drive their IT estate.
As our IT Team Leader, you will:
- Deliver robust cloud and on-premise solutions for the business and their customers
- Form a key part of the Technical Service Group
- Directly manage, mentor and supervise the IT Technician
- Help to deliver the ISO 270001 accreditation
- Ensure the smooth running of all servers, hardware and domains
- Maintain the network infrastructure
- Administer the Google G-Suite and the cloud-based phone system
- Provide a timely support service to all staff
- Triage development issues
- Create and test disaster recovery processes
- Develop and enforce IT security policies
To be considered as the IT Team Leader, you will need experience with the following:
- Windows Server, Active Directory and/or Group Policy
- DNS and/or networking
- IT security, anti-virus and/or firewalls
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Google Cloud Platform
- Website Hosting, Linux servers and/or DNS records
- Supervising or managing personnel
- Project planning tools such as Jira, Monday or MS Project
Relevant qualifications in computer science (such as a degree or a professional Microsoft certification) are also essential.
Other organisations may call this role IT Team Lead, IT Team Manager, Helpdesk Team Lead, IT Support Manager, IT Support Lead, Lead IT Engineer, Lead Helpdesk Engineer, IT Infrastructure Manager, or IT Support Team Leader.
But what’s in it for you?
- Bonus schemes
- Generous workplace pension
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Office or department incentive schemes
- Reward points programme including points for birthdays, referring a friend, no sickness, loyal service and more
- Generous holiday allowance plus the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave and an extra day off on your birthday (and Birthday cake!)
- Social activities such as the annual bowling championship, annual two day conference and Christmas Party
- Perks including childcare vouchers, eyecare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, shopping discounts and free financial advice
- Flexible working
- Internal and external training opportunities
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of IT Team Leader, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.