|Listed on:||30th August|
|Salary/Rate:||£20,000 - £28,000|
|Contact Name:||Recruitment Genius Ltd|
Excellent opportunity for you to join this support help desk team and work in a varied and busy professional environment.
Established over 23 years with an enviable reputation for exceeding customer expectations, and low staff turnover, they require an engineer to join their Support & Services team.
Recognised as the longest established MSP in the area they offer a wealth of IT services such as - PC Support, Hosted Services, Field Services and much more to diverse businesses both locally and throughout the UK. They also have an in-house workshop / shop with an excellent local reputation and many thousands of satisfied customers.
The Role -
You will be working alongside the team of currently, 9 support staff. Taking support tickets from customers, communicating with the users, listening and resolving their issues by remote access via their RMM and ticketing system. Work on special projects, investigating new technology and services. Collaborating with other team members and individually. They encourage staff to further their certifications by mentoring and paying fees. The team work closely together providing a great working environment.
A development plan is worked out collaboratively for every staff member clearly defining expectations, salary increases and promotions.
- Strong communication skills / Excellent telephone manner
- Knowledge of Windows OS, Active Directory and Office packages.
- Technical background / Diagnostic experience in a windows / networking environment
- Ability to think on your feet and solve any complex issues with empathy
- Keen to learn
- Desire to gain further industry recognised qualifications (With assistance from them)
Preferred Additional Qualifications and skills (not Required):
- Previous 1st Line Experience
- CompTIA A+
- MS Certification
- CCNA - or similar
- Customer service / Help-desk experience
£20 to £28k depending on skill set and experience