|Listed on:||30th August|
|Location:||London and various|
|Contact Name:||Phan Thoong|
About The Role
Avanade's Market Units are the Client facing business units within our organisation and are focussed on market needs e.g, the areas on which our clients most frequently seek our mentorship during their digital transformation journey. Data & AI is one of our four Market Units and is rapidly growing as the market increasingly focuses on Insight Driven decisioning, Machine Learning, Big Data and AI alongside Data Platform Modernisation and Intelligent Automation and IoT services.
Within each Market Unit, we have a series of core Offerings - the solutions that we deliver to our clients to help drive their business outcomes. Offerings are horizontal in nature but are specialised to meet the needs of our target Industries to drive a specialised solution for our Clients. Through the Market Unit, we deepen our relationships with our clients across their entire business and challenge in new areas, helping us to grow our market share.
As an Intelligent Industry Solutions (IIS) Offering Lead, you will be responsible for the overall strategy, performance and growth of the AI, Cognitive Automation, Digital Analytics and IoT services in UK and Ireland. The Intelligent Industry Solutions Offering helps clients extract transformational outcomes from their data estates. Use advisory-powered and design-led thinking approaches to help clients understand, expand, optimize and unlock business value from their platform.
With responsibility for driving the offering from a revenue and sales perspective you will be the "face" of the offering both internally and externally. You will support IIS solutions for our Clients from sales through to delivery with a keen focus on driving Client outcomes. You will work closely with your peers, other regions and the Centre of Excellence to help drive offering development and growth.
In this role, you will manage full-spectrum, cross-offering solutions delivery for clients. You will partner with Talent Community Lead and Regional Capability Lead on resourcing and skill needs to maintain effective business operations and project outcomes, leveraging the Global Delivery Network (GDN) as needed, to prepare our organization for market changes.
Business & Commercial:
· Strategy -working closely with the UKI Data & AI Market Unit Lead, Area and Global teams you will help develop the strategy for the IIS Offering to achieve agreed revenue, growth and organisational targets. Working in collaboration with teams in our Global Centre of Excellence, the wider organisation and our partners you will contribute to and develop innovative solutions to the meet the needs of the marketplace.
· Financial - manage IIS programmes to meet and exceed the overall Offering targets. Provide forecasting and sales pipeline analysis to support local and Area processes.
· Delivery - ensure that IIS programmes of work are managed effectively and in accordance with Avanade's methodology. Act as escalation point for Client delivery issues. Liaise with Talent Community and Delivery organisations to ensure the right resources and capability are in place for successful delivery of your solutions. Ensure strong customer satisfaction and appropriate follow-up to customer satisfaction survey results.
· Solutions - Leverage the existing Avanade solution set and foster harvesting to enhance Avanade differentiation. Collaborate with the Global Solution team to ensure Avanade solution strategy is fuelled with the right balance of field feed-back and strategic vision
· Clients - working closely with the Avanade Sales teams and partner organisations help sell, implement and support a portfolio of IIS customers within the region. You will collaborate and educate Solution Architects and the Sales community to drive offerings to target Clients
· Alliance - act as main point of contact with local partners, primarily Accenture and Microsoft, to review pipeline, educate on our offerings, and ensure IIS is considered as part of proposed solutions with clients
People & Organization:
· People environment and development - work closely with the talent communities to identify priority skills, interview and select the right staff and provide knowledge transfer to ensure that Avanade has the skills and capabilities to best serve the UK's needs and operational standards.
· Collaboration - Maintain a strong and collaborative approach to working with your peers, both in the UK and other regions; other Offering Leads and the Talent Communities. Collaborate with area to help contribute knowledge, skills and capability development to help drive the overall Avanade IIS story both in the UK and globally.
· Quality - working with Solution Architects and QA Directors to review deals, solutions and proposals before release to customer to help ensure that programmes of work meet our Client's objectives, are in accordance with Avanade's methodologies and policies, and will deliver business value to our Clients.
· Alliance - Partner with Accenture and Microsoft regional and Industry leadership to: create markets, educate on our offerings, develop the alliance and to identify and close business opportunities.
You revel in success, with a leadership track record in developing and growing long term, high value client relationships. You're adept at communications, especially with influencing and negotiation capabilities that help you establish and grow solutions with key clients. Internally, you enjoy advising leadership teams in the development, production, and promotion of solution offerings to grow a technology services line of business.
In Addition, Your Professional Skillset Likely Includes:
You likely possess a Bachelor degree in Business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. An advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred, particularly technical (engineering, data science, operations research, statistics or related). You likely have about 7 years of relevant technology business leadership experience, including solution sales, creation, delivery and business management, and more than 5 years of demonstrated people and/or business leadership experience, particularly within a consultancy.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com