I am currently looking for a permanent addition to a globally esteemed business in Wiltshire for an Analytics & BI Lead. This opportunity will entail working within the Analytics & BI team identifying new opportunities and improvements to instigate into Business Intelligence and Analytics work-flow, working with Data Analysts you will bring requirements to fruition and existence.
What your role will entail as an Analytics & BI Lead;
- Capturing clear requirements and ensuring solution delivery to timelines previously agreed so that the data & reporting meets the needs of the business stakeholders.
- Collaboration with Data Analysts to make sure the requirements of the data are fully delivered and understood, this will tie in with raising any specific issues and suggest solutions by analysing the data from a range of sources.
- Design, build and deploy reports, analytical solutions and dashboards that push efficiency using design bets practices and techniques within Data Visualisation. Also, to support, iterate and maintain existing dashboards and reports.
- Monitoring changes in customer behaviour and our performances proactively.
- Training, mentorship, motivation and leadership for your direct reports.
The skills we look for in an Analytics & BI Lead;
- A demonstrable experience gathering and interpreting the needs of the business and translating them into both technical and functional requirements.
- Creating and developing data visualisations that are easy to absorb and understand.
- Any client / stakeholder experience is warmly welcomed!
- A proven ability to manipulate complex and large data sets.
- Proven ability working with analytics in a commercial capacity.
- Data Visualisation software experience e.g. Tableau, PowerBi etc..
- The standard communication skills to a high level, organised, delivery focussed, good commercial awareness and used to fast pace work.
If this Analytics & BI Lead seems like the next step in your career path, please reach out to me for this fantastic opportunity directly on quoting the job title and your CV please. This opportunity comes with a plethora of benefits, bonus and a competitive salary with the chance to up-skill and have exposure to the world's latest technologies.