|Listed on:||27th August|
|Salary/Rate:||£45,000 - £57,500|
Associate Investment Consultant
£45000 - £57500 per annum
Fantastic opportunity to join a market leading, independent Consultancy as an Associate Investment Consultant in Edinburgh. This role will suit a part or near qualified IFoA or CFA candidate who is progressing well through the exams. The firm operate in the mid-tier space and have a presence in the market.
Renowned for their autonomous and flexible working style you will have opportunity to work on a broad range of Investment projects with a diverse client range. Not just exclusive to DB Pensions, the firm are constantly looking at new innovative, business channels to move into and increase their market presence and services.
Previous experience in the Investment industry Pensions Investment Consulting is required or Pensions Actuarial Consulting
- Provide advice to a range of trustee & corporate Pensions clients on Investment projects including: Investment Strategy & Structure, manager selection exercises
- Attend meetings with Senior Consultants and contribute to the delivery of advice. Begin to take more central role with clients as experience develops
- Begin to take a lead on projects, delegating work to junior members of the team and checking work
- Provide insight & analysis into performance of portfolios for your clients
- Progress toward CFA or Actuarial qualification, near qualification
- Previous Investment work experience in Pensions, In-house, Insurance
- An effective communicator
- Self-starter attitude, with ability to work on own initiative and contribute ideas to the business
If you would like to know more please apply the jobs online.