Quality Compliance Specialist
26th August 2019
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
The JobA Global Leader in the Biopharmaceutical industry currently based in Co. Dublin is seeking a Quality Compliance Specialist to join their team.
Your New RoleAs Quality Compliance Specialist you will be responsible for the coordination of compliance activities at this facility.
In your role as Quality Compliance Specialist you will be responsible for providing oversight and management of key elements of the Quality Management System within the compliance group.
Report into the Quality Systems and Compliance Manager.
Your New CompanyThe Company is highly driven in the research and development of life-changing medicines to bring better health and a brighter future for patients.
Through this they strive to be the leader in innovate products especially in the areas of oncology and gastroenterology.
You will be working in a highly collaborative work environment, where integrity is a core value and diversity is seen as a key player in the creation of an outstanding company culture.
Your Duties and Responsibilities as Quality Compliance Specialist- Participate in other projects as directed by the Quality Systems & Compliance Manager.
- Administration/co-ordination of Product Quality Complaints.
- Assist in implementation of global standards and procedures into the site Quality Systems.
- Administration/co-ordination of risk assessments
- Develop and write SOP & Controlled Documents.
- Preparation of Key Performance Indicators to align with company and global quality objectives.
- Be a key member of the on-site audit team during external cGMP audits. Your Education, Skills & Experience- Bachelor's degree in chemistry, biology or a related scientific discipline.
- A minimum of 6 years working within quality in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Thorough understanding of quality systems and cGMP's.
- SME in ICH Q9 Risk Management and/or Product Complaints is desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.Whats in it for You?As part of this opportunity you will be joining a well-established Global Bio-pharmaceutical Company as part a of a growing dynamic team.
Alongside, working with a Company that has a great culture reputation in the market.
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.Your next stepIf this sounds like the right role for you, please reply with an updated CV for immediate consideration.
Or if you would like to hear more please feel free to contact Ciara McGrath on 01 8883477 or email as per below details. To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.comReal Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales