Job Spec - M365 Technical Consultant
Salary - Up to £60k, plus £6k car allowance.
Durations Of Contract - Permanent.
Hours - 37.5 per week but often additional hours expected.
Annual Leave - 25 days plus Bank Holidays.
Location - Yorkshire.
As a partner with Microsoft, this company operates within UK Public Sector focussed Microsoft Cloud Solutions and Services organisation. The company aim to innovate and transform in order to deliver smart connected services. The end goal is to be one of the UK's leading 100% Public Sector focused IT Solution and Service providers.
Duties and Requirements
- Experience in SCCM, EMS (Intune, Intune Hybrid, AADP, ARMS), Platform virtualisation skills (Hyper-V / VMware), console UI and deployment of tools/software in conjunction with Office365 deployments.
- Design of robust and technically stable Modern Desktop solutions for customers.
- Execute, manage and lead customers through the M365 migration, onboarding, technical and support process.
- Technical design, proposal writing and implementation of customer M365 environments focussing on Windows 10 Deployment, Security and Management.
- Produce high quality technical proposals and installation documentation as and when required.
- Excellent Salary & Benefits.
- Ability to work remotely as well as work from home.
- Great Working Environment - modern offices, enhanced by our beautiful rural location.
- Superb Perks - seasonal parties, team nights out, trips abroad and regular incentives.
- Top-Class Training - Microsoft certifications and training paid for. Keeping your skills up-to-date via eLearning and in our high-tech training suite.
- Leisure Facilities - on-site, with a number of company activities and sports teams for you to join. We are also adjacent to a well-equipped local gym facility, offering preferential rates to employees.
- Socially Responsible - with frequent charity fundraising events, you are always encouraged to take part.
- Amazing Staff Retention - a significant number of our employees have been with us for more than 15 of our 26 years in business.
- Free Parking - on-site in our spacious car parks.