So, the June heatwave is distant memory. The classic English summer is back! August has been a complete wash out. Whole months' of rain falling in one day. Thunderstorms and flood warnings, and of course lots of moaning.
Why not look at a new job that doesn't just offer you technically challenging, rewarding work. But one that also offers you extended periods in a place that has sun 365 days a year
This is a one of a kind opportunity for you to join one of the fastest growing security divisions in the UK. Being based out of England but with frequent travel to the Middle East.The Project
This role relates to an ongoing deal delivered by the company to a national client in the Middle East. You will deliver state-of-the-art cyber security technology. You'll also provide a trained and fully manned operational environment for that client.
This role will need travel to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) for key parts of the delivery. This means frequent trips and extended stays of up to 30 days. The project is estimated to be running for at least the next 12-18 months with the option of more work beyond that.The Role
You will meet customers, understand their requirements and design solutions. You will need to blend sophisticated technologies. Think blade servers, grid computing, cloud computing and virtualisation.
You will be responsible for budgetary issues, space allocation, power, and other factors. You will oversee the servers, storage, networks, security, power, and cooling for the data centre.
You will be involved in pre-sales activities, providing technical input to existing customers.The Ideal Person
We're are looking for an expert in datacentre engineering with a strong multi-disciplined engineering capability. With a proven track record in designing, building and transitioning a tier 2 or tier 3 data centre.Key Skills
- Strong client facing skills, with the ability to convey your technical solutions verbally and written. As well as backing this up by producing technical reports, proposals and designs to a professional quality
- Strong ability for technical analysis and problem solving, with great attention to detail.
- Preferred Cisco Certified Network Professional Data Centre (CCNP Data Centre) or equivalent e.G. Certified Data Centre Design Professional (CDCDP_
- Minimum of Cisco Certified Network Associate Data Centre (CCNA Data Centre)
- We also consider one or more of the following as advantageous:
- Juniper Networks Certified Professional Data Centre (JNCIP-DC)
- VMware Certified Professional 6 - Data Centre Virtualization (VCP6-DCV)
- Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP)
- CENG Status or working towards it
You will be joining a business that researches, develops and supports secure applications and systems with the main focus of combating cyber-crime. There are a number of high-profile customers that need talented professionals, to help in creating innovative solutions to the latest security vulnerabilities and countermeasures.
It's a business that is renowned for their investment in their employees. This organisation boast an impressive internal structure that is designed around pushing employees to reach their potential and support their aspirations. With one of the largest training budgets in the UK and a company culture where difference is celebrated and innovation is encouraged.
Along with the work Overseas there is a plethora of other projects for you to get involved with in the UK.Additional Information
Expenses that will be covered include:
- Return flights to KSA (including Visa runs every 30 days)
- Working Visa costs which need to be renewed every 180 days
- A daily subsistence rate of £25 will apply for food and refreshments.
- Transport to and from the accommodation complex.
During your time in KSA you will be staying in 5 Star luxury accommodation in a multi-awarded Residential Resort recognized all over the world for its outstanding feats in the hospitality business.To apply for the role or to find out more, please contact Jack Mather at Evolution Recruitment Solutions.