Data Manager, Data Analyst, Technical, Data, SAS, SAS Analyst, SC Cleared, Defence, Data Warehouse, MOD, Government, Public Sector, Security Cleared, DV, Develop Vetted, Agile, Scrum Master, Sutton Coldfield,
Our Central Government Defence client are currently looking for 3 Data Specialists;
- Data Manager (SAS)
- Data Analyst (SAS) x2
- The existing SAS implementation has delivered analytical projects using the Data Warehouse (DWH) as a key data source for structured data and libraries of text-based documents for unstructured data.
- The organisation is continually developing its DWH to support ongoing strategic business requirements. This service is critical for to position itself to undertake analysis and provide insight to inform its decision making
- The system is based upon the IBM Tririga Facilities Management system coupled with an ESRI geospatial component and therefore provide an important source of information for the DWH and subsequently by the analysts for analysis.
- There is a need to interface with the structured and unstructured data sources to enable effective analysis to be undertaken in the SAS environment, taking information from and writing back results to the DWH.
- Data management expertise in delivering data into/out of the SAS environment, default from/to the Data Warehouse but also by other direct/indirect means
- Expert SAS analyst support that matures the exploitation so far developed resulting in an enhanced capability in accordance with the programme of work
- Expert SAS analyst support that initialises the use of the SAS Optimisation module to achieve 1st stage delivery of Estate Optimisation