|Listed on:||21st August|
I am recruiting for an Treasury Analyst to work within a Financial Services Firm based in Milton Keynes. The Treasury Analyst will report into The Head of Treasury and be part of the Finance team. As the Treasury Analyst you will be responsible for all day to day treasury related cash management, such as; flow forecasting, month end reporting both internally and to external lenders or funders.
Job Description and Requirements:
* Responsible for ensuring that the business runs effectively within the financial convenant restrictions.
* Day to day treasury and cash management, including managing intergroup funding arrangements.
* Monthly covenant reporting to external capital providers.
* Interface on a regular basis with the global finance team to make them aware of Treasury/ Cash Management.
* Verify and monitor all monthly/quarterly interest expense payments for warehouse facilities.
* ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified Accountant.
* Treasury Experience is desirable.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment and work to tight deadlines.
* Experience in excel, including; developing financial models.
* Excellent verbal and written communication with great attention to detail.
How to Apply:
If this role is of interest please apply online.