21st August 2019
£35000 - £35000
DOE Plus Benefits
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Flexible Working Options (between home and Birmingham)
Up to £35,000 DOE Plus Benefits
Our client is an exciting digital innovation start-up that is redefining how work is done through the use of intelligent process automation software. Their solution intelligently connects people, processes and platforms and connects business functions such as HR, Marketing and Sales.
They are looking for a Software Developer to help enhance their solutions and deliver further innovations.
As a Software Developer, you will:
- Join the Development Team and build and maintain features with products
- Specify, write, test and deploy code to integrate real-time data streams with API endpoints
- Brainstorm features
- Build knowledge of the codebase and use this to guide decisions
- Triage and solve bugs and issues
- Review code and have your code reviewed in turn
- Mentor the Apprentice Software Development and QA Engineer and be mentored by other Engineers
- Learn about, use and teach new technologies
- Enjoy your work, enjoy collaborating with your co-workers and go home on time
Interested? To be considered as a Software Developer, you will need:
- Experience of building responsive layouts
- Experience working with HTML5 and CSS
- A track record of debugging features
- Strong UX (user experience) experience and an appreciation of the finer details
Other organisations may call this role Software Programmer, Frontend Developer, UX Developer, User Experience Developer, Software Product Developer, Developer, Programmer, Software Engineer, or Software Development Engineer.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Company phone scheme
- On call allowance and call out fee
- 20 days' annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Be part of an exciting product launch
- Join the company at a unique point in their evolution and play a vital role in their success
- Work to a simple set of core values: relentless innovation, bringing your whole self to work, owning it, buckling up, engineering excellence and togetherness
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Software Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.