Applications Programme Director
Spring Group Plc
20th August 2019
£700 - £800
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Spring Technology is currently looking for an experienced Application Programme Manager/Director. This is a 6 Month initial contract based in Edinburgh.
The ideal candidate will possess previous experience in Public Sector and Programme Management of Enterprise scaled Application Development.
* While specific industry experience is not required, previous experience in a public sector organisation would be highly desirable
* Programme Management experience on large programs of work
* Full enterprise application development experience to include design, development, test and deployment
* Experience of managing 3rd party suppliers
* Team building skills
* Demonstrated ability to be flexible/ adaptable in exercising judgment in a changing environment and to manage competing priorities
* Ability to assess risk and apply management principles to various products and business functions
* Waterfall & Agile/Scrum methodologies
* Complex Business Change
Responsibilities of the Applications Programme Manager
* Plan, monitor and support programme from initiation through completion.
* Coordinate project planning, resourcing, staffing, supply and subcontract management, progress reporting, troubleshooting and people management.
* Drive execution, monitor and report project status
* Manage project RAID
* Support established scope control procedures.
* Monitor programme performance to maintain the quality of services, deliverables, and content.
* Ensure project results meet requirements regarding quality, reliability, schedule and cost.
* Monitor performance and recommend schedule changes, cost adjustments.
If of interest please send your CV now to apply !
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement