We are currently looking for an Infrastructure Engineers to support the implementation and modification of new products and devices to the corporate infrastructure in line with the business requirements. We are looking for someone who is dynamic and innovative who will be responsible for working with the Lead Infrastructure Engineer and other managers to establish and deliver the groups infrastructure requirements based on the standards and regulations. This Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for the translation of requirements and specifications into robust implementations.
Required skills for the Infrastructure Engineer:
* At least 5 years experience in an IT environment at least 3 of which focused on Infrastructure.
* VMware VSphere 6
* Network administration including VLANs and Routing Protocols
* Windows Server OS 2012 R2 & 2016
* SQL Server Administration
* Firewall Administration - Cisco ASA & Fortinet
This is an exciting opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer to join an organisation in Greater Manchester who are going through extensive expansion who are wanting this Infrastructure Engineer to be able to take ownership and apply a logical method to problem solving.
If this sounds like something of interest, please apply jobs online.