Project Manager - Systems Innovation
20th August 2019
£38000 - £38000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Project Manager - Systems Innovation
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Our client is the business standards company that helps organizations all over the world make excellence a habit. For more than a century, they've been showing businesses how to improve performance, reduce risk and achieve sustainable growth.
When it comes to medical devices, our client's mission is to ensure patient safety while supporting timely access to global medical device technology. They strive to set the global standard in thorough, responsive, predictable conformity assessments, evaluations, and certifications.
They are currently looking for a Project Manager to lead a variety of technical projects to support their Regulatory Services Division.
- Salary of up to £38,000 per annum
- Excellent company-contributed pension scheme
- Company-paid private medical insurance
- 27 days' annual leave (with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days)
- A wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your lifestyle
This is an exciting opportunity for a technical project manager from a commercial background to help shape and enhance the business processes and IT systems of a global organization.
Our client prides themselves in setting the benchmark for their industry and significantly invest in their people to help them become the best in their field. You'll receive all the support you need to make a success of your role and pursue your career ambitions.
Our client makes a difference to the world every day. If you'd like to join an organization that's dedicated to continual improvement, integrity and inclusivity, this is the role for you.
As the Project Manager, you'll oversee the delivery of a variety of business projects for the Regulatory Services Division.
Working under the direction of the Systems Innovation Lead, you will:
- Manage the technical design process, including the creation of functional specifications and test scenarios
- Track progress against project plans and highlight any issues
- Drive and support any implementation or improvements of system tools and business processes
- Support and oversee the Regulatory Services IT systems
- Manage requests from the Regulatory Services teams and support them in system best practice
To be considered as a Project Manager, you'll need:
- Project management experience gained in a commercial environment
- Proven experience of leading technical projects
- Experience of adapting to new business systems with ease
- Previous experience of producing and managing project documentation
- Strong IT skills, including MS Office, particularly Excel and Visio
- A degree level qualification (or a solid foundation of experience)
Ideally, you'll have a project management qualification, such as PRINCE2, but this isn't essential.
Our client would like to hear from you if you've worked as a Project Manager, Technical Project Manager, IT Project Manager, Programme Manager, Project Delivery Manager, Programme Delivery Manager or Systems Project Manager.
Webrecruit and our clientsare equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you're looking to join a leading organisation as a Project Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.