Role: Storage Engineer
Duration: 6 months
Start Date: ASAP
Would you like to join a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation?
Our client are at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
- Expert knowledge of administration of NetApp FAS and E-Series products
- Knowledge of the ITIL framework, vocabulary and best practices
- Expert in working with Vendor technical support staff, including vendor development teams
- Expertise in defining technical plans and procedures
- Expert in Configuration Management with a strong background in Scripting.
- Expert skills and a desire to automate functions
- Experience Data ONTAP Cluster-mode storage systems and related storage fabrics
- Experience of working in a highly regulated environment and the associated processes and tools
- Have a good understanding of the business areas and application / service components used and an appreciation of applications from both a technical and business perspective.
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
- NCDANetApp Certified Data Administrator, Clustered ONTAP
- NCSENetApp Certified Storage Installation Engineer, Clustered ONTAP
- Knowledge of NetApp cluster supported hardware platforms
- Proven skills in performing in-depth support, administrative functions, and performance management, general troubleshooting and root cause isolation, node configuration, and software and firmware upgrades. Ability to document and keep records. Knowledge of CIFS, NFS and iSCSI protocols.
- NCIE NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer-SAN Specialist
- NCIE NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer-DATA PROTECTION Specialist
- WFA Workflow Automation
- Awareness or knowledge of Integration of NetApp and VMware for provisioning VM's, backup and recovery, Inline data compaction technologies and scale-out storage for performance
Please submit CVs today!