Network Delivery and Implementation Manager
£350 - £375
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Job Role: Network Delivery and Implementation Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 Months
Would you like to join a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation?
Our client are at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
The candidate will:
* Can understand and interpret complex business and IT requirements, design an appropriate solution and implement the network. End to end project delivery.
* Have sufficient knowledge of IT Operations understanding policy, processes, procedures and systems deployed.
* Practical experience in Cisco Routing and Switching at CCNA/CCNP Level and/or Cisco ACI (Application Centric Infrastructure) deployment.
* Have excellent knowledge of the project lifecycle.
- Cisco Routing and Switching at CCNA/CCNP Level
- Cisco ACI (Application Centric Infrastructure) deployment
- Excellent inter-personal skills including the ability to influence peer group good negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to prioritise competing demands for time and resources
- Can understand and interpret complex business and IT requirements and assess future
- Managing large Network project implementations