Software Implementation Consultant
£30,000 - £50,000
Recruitment Genius Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This is an opportunity to join a forward thinking and fast growing company, based in five locations globally.
They specialise in the development of management software and services for professional services organisations. Their core product focus is project accounting, budgeting and resource planning.
Due to continued expansion, a fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an established Customer Experience team as an implementation consultant. This role is pivotal in delivering software roll-outs, integrations and strategic consulting.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for the full implementation life cycle and services which will include:
- Coordinate Client expectations and internal resources for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s).
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Requirements analysis and client process review (Process Mapping)
- System configuration
- Post implementation support.
- Account Management support for all existing clients to ensure continued customer satisfaction.
Essential Skills and Experience
The candidate will have a strong commercial awareness and where necessary confidence to challenge.
Demonstrate sufficient credibility and gravitas, and ability to work with and respond to a highly demanding client base without hand holding.
It would be ideal to have experience/skills in the following:
- Good business and systems analysis skills
- Client Process mapping skills (as-is and to-be)
- Proven experience in project management including budgeting and analysing results.
- Strong Organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to translate complex business requirements down to the essential technical requirements.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development.
- Excellent Client facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The following experiences/skills are not essential but would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of reporting software (e.g SSRS, Power BI or Crystal Reports).
- Knowledge of accountancy software such as Sage 50 / 200, Access Dimensions or similar
- Previous experience working within a software vendor specialist for ERP, CRM or accountancy software.
- Qualified or Part-qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
Benefits they offer:
Good company pension, Great holiday allowance, Access to Perkbox, 1 day off for your Birthday, Regular social events.
Additionally, they can offer career progression suited to your own personal objectives, whether that be promotion within the same team or gaining a broader experience by working within a different team.