6 months initially
Suitable candidates must hold SC Clearance, or be eligible and willing to undergo SC Clearance
Fancy working for a multinational technology consultancy with excellent track record delivering transformation for their clients?
You will be based on site working with their end client in Andover as a Test Analyst working on one of their key projects.
- Provide test plans for applications and services in development.
- Provide test estimates for applications, services, infrastructure upgrades and updates.
- Support Dev teams with the production of stories and acceptance criterion for functional and non-functional requirements.
- Maintain Test environments.
- Behaviour Driven Development automation regression scripts to test functionality of application and services, ensuring the widest code coverage.
- Application Programme Interface (API) automated regression scripts to test the interfaces between services.
- Support to Pre-Production and Production environments for application, service releases.
- Experience with VMWare
- Oracle RDBMS 11g. or SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft Server 2012 R2. or Red Hat Linux 6.x.
The client is looking for candidates with some of the skills below
- HP QTP/ UFT and Selenium/Java/F# Canopy/Specflow against Oracle APEX and .NET Applications when writing Automation Scripts.
- Web browser testing including APEX 4/5, IE8/IE11 & Chrome scripts compatibility.
- Proven experience in using other tools e.g. Selenium, TestNG, ANT, Eclipse, WinSCP, Beyond Compare, Putty.
- Proven experience in SIT and setting-up CI Pipeline against Oracle APEX Applications, .NET applications and Software AG WebMethods.
- A good knowledge & understanding of building and provisioning Windows Server 2012 & Red hat Enterprise Linux Server 6.x servers within Microsoft Azure & VMware vSphere Client 6.x.
- Must have good knowledge of Oracle 10g/ 11g and SQL Server 2012, 2016.
- Must have knowledge of API Testing / Web Services Testing using SoapUI 5.x.x.
- Ability to write test plans, test reports, test strategy and user guides.
- Experience in performance testing using HP Loadrunner.
- Competency and proven ability in the use of MS Team Foundation Server and HP Application Lifecycle Management 12.x to maintain test suites, execution of tests and defect tracking.
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance