SAP HR Payroll consultant required - £425 per day - Cheshire - 3/6 month contract
- Specialist with SAP Payroll and Time
- 5+ years of hands on configuration experience with SAP HR and Payroll and the ability to plan/architect new project requirements.
- Experience of multiple project life cycles for both small and large multinational customers as project lead or consultant.
- Develop customer opportunities, respond to customer proposals both from a solution design and commercial point of view.
- Experienced Lead consultant capable of managing a team to deliver a HR project.
- Recognised as a specialist in field of expertise and able to handle escalations from junior members of the team
- Experience with SuccessFactors Employee Central including Time
- SAP technical configuration and system administration expertise across other SAP HR components such as including PA OM, PY, ESS, MSS, REC, Enterprise Portal and CATS.
- Competent in SAP implementation methodologies such as Activate
Hold a valid uk security cleared status or have the ability to obtain.