Real Time Recruitment Solutions https://www.rtrs.co.uk Job Title: Programme Manager (Contract)
Job Type: Contract
Industry Sector - Electronic Engineering
Rate - £'s competitive per day rate DOE
Location - Greenford, Middlesex
Our is a world leader in the research and development of cybersecurity. They provide encryption, network protection, automated payments, tactical and commercial communications and telemetry systems, covert and mobile surveillance systems and situational awareness technology to defence, public sector and commercial customers worldwide. Job Purpose:
Project management of delivery programmes, bids and proposals and investment projects.Scope / dimensions:
Manage multiple Projects ranging in size up to £20m and line management of a small team.Key Responsibilities:
Knowledge and Skills:
- Manage projects to meet project milestones, schedule and budget requirements.
- Effective communication with the project customers and stakeholders to build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships.
- Ensure that projects comply with the relevant security requirements.
- Ensure that projects comply with the Company directives.
- Achieving Acceptance of all elements of projects to schedule and cost.
- Meeting project sales and cash budgets, and forecasting accurately.
- Establishing and implementing project-specific Project Management Plans (including all sub-ordinate plans).
- Producing and implementing internal and subcontractor Statements of Work.
- Establishing, controlling and reporting project schedule / costs against an overall WBS / budget.
- Use Programme Performance Metrics (PPMs) to effectively manage all programmes.
- Preparing the internal Business Review Pack as the basis for reporting to senior management.
- Preparing Customer Progress Reports as agreed with each customer.
- Manage security of information as defined in the Security manual.
- Extensive Exp of managing multiple, concurrent, multi-disciplinary projects in the defence electronics sector.
- Ability to obtain and maintain SC clearance.
- Degree in relevant discipline.
Project management qualifications, such as APMP or Prince 2.Urgent requirement ! send cv for immediate feedback.
Electronics Hardware Engineering