Programme Delivery Manager - Defence (SC Cleared), Project, Change, Transformation, MOD, Ministry, Government, Public Sector, Security Cleared, DV, Develop Vetted, Agile, Scrum Master, Corsham, Increment, MS Project, SAFE,
Our Central Government Client requires a Programme Delivery Manager. The Program Delivery Manager acting as deputy team leader will provide support to the Delivery Team Leader in the coordination of the Delivery Team.
- Coordination of internal and external Delivery Team communications, including the production of highlight reports, programme board reports etc;
- Coordination of delivery planning including responsibility for programme schedule;
- Cost Controller, responsible for ensuring that financial forecasting (FOO) is aligned to the schedule and spend is aligned to the FOO and cost model;
- 'Critical friend' and deputy to Delivery Team Leader;
- Coordination of scrum masters and agile ceremonies;
- Release Train Engineer (RTE) (SAFe) providing SAFE coaching.
- Coordinate Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Responsible for quality management of programme/project management products and artefacts.
- Facilitate retrospectives and learning from experience activities
Key skills and experience
- Have experience in complex programme/project management, schedule management and financial management.
- Have experience of working with and leading teams using agile methodologies including SAFe 4.5.
- Be an experienced MS Project practitioner.
- Be able to work collaboratively with a range of team members
- Have experience of being responsible for the planning requirements of a complex programme.
- Have experience of managing a range of communication activities in a complex programme or project.
- Have experience of managing document and quality controls in a complex programme or project.
- Have security clearance to SC Level
- Have Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).