Network Support Engineer
13th August 2019
£19000 - £22000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This company is a well established IT Consultancy with a range of clients differing in size and sector so no one day will be the same. Many of their clients have been with them for over ten years.
You will be providing day to day support, systems installation and consultancy services. With a small team it means that everyone counts and has a very important role to play. As the role requires direct support to end users, you must have experience dealing directly with customers and excellent spoken English.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has just finished their apprenticeship in IT systems. There is plenty of scope for career progression and freedom to enhance your skills and qualifications.
- Exposure to Office365 configuration and day to day management
- Knowledge of SharePoint desirable
- Network trouble shooting, investigating connectivity issues, patching and cabling problems.
- Router and firewall installation and configuration, ideally extensive experience. Experience with Draytek Vigor router models useful.
- Knowledge of current backup technologies, especially StorageCraft ShadowProtect.
- Knowledge of VPN technologies, especially MS PPTP VPN configuration.
- MSCE or MCITP qualification highly desirable, or at least in process of achieving this or similar
In addition to your salary, commission is paid for any new support clients signed.
They are based on Battersea which has excellent bus and train connections, just ten minutes from Clapham Junction. All clients are based in and around central London.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.