|Listed on:||12th August|
|Contact Name:||Leah Fraser|
I am currently seeking a 3D draughtsman to add value to a progressive company in Chesterfield.
The contract will be 3 months with the possibility of extension.
The rate is negotiable
The business are specialists in the process market. Due to increase workload they now have an urgent requirement for a contract Draughtsman/ Mech Designer to join their team.
Reporting to the Design Manager, your main function is using 3D AutoCAD. If you have experience in the use of Solidworks, this will be an advantage as you may be required to assist in the design of process equipment.
Ensuring project delivery deadlines are met and relevant legislation, class rules and budgets are adhered to.
During the design phase of the project the CAD Draughtsman will be part of a multi-disciplined engineering design team and have close cooperation with the Projects and additional departments .
* Fully proficient in 3D AutoCAD and P&ID is essential
* Mid- Heavy Fabrication experience
* All engineering qualifications will be considered
* Process background preferred
* Experience with Pipework, Pumps and other process equipment.
* Solidworks experience beneficial
* Ability to take part in some of the design process is an advantage
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales