|Recruiter:||Spring Group Plc|
|Listed on:||12th August|
|Salary/Rate:||£18,000 - £22,000|
|Contact Name:||Richard Wieczorek|
Telecoms Renewals Executive - No Cold Calling!!
Spring Technology are currently working in partnership with a leading telecommunications company to recruit a desk based sales executive to join their existing thriving team within Hatfield.
As a desk based account manager you will engage customers to understand their telephony needs, minimise churn and upsell the full suite of products with an aim of achieving a full convergence solution sale.
You will identify customers most at risk to churn or opportunities to cross sell other products and ensure current customers renew their current contracts.
This is very much a renewals and retention role, calling current customers. There will be no expectation of cold calling.
General day to day tasks include outbound calls to current business customers, providing tailored proposals and managing all activities to close the sale and the renewal of business. Tracking of customer usage and KPI's to help retain and grow the customer base
*Look to resign customer directly were possible. Do all within their power to retain customers.
* Manage customers resigning process, coordinate across internal teams to ensure the process is efficient and managed to a close swiftly
* Understand your customer's businesses and how it operates, upselling solutions and gradually progress to a fully converged solution
* Work closely with the customer service team to qualify sales leads
* Track overall progress on Salesforce or equivalent
You will need
* Previous experience within the telecommunication sector is essential for this role
* Strong sales experience including resigning, upselling and reducing churn
* A desire to work with selling Convergence, VOIP and Unified Communications solutions
* Proven commercial experience with an awareness of typical issues that arise from supporting sales
* Exceptional communication skills, interpersonal skills and relationship management skills
Does this sound like you?
Could you make a difference in a thriving company with a market leading solution?
Apply now for my immediate consideration
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement