PHP Developer - Buckinghamshire
£45000 - £70000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
PHP Developer - PHP, Symfony
£70,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a talented and experienced PHP Developer on behalf of a market-leading digital business based in Marlow, Buckinghamshire. This is an excellent opportunity to join a talented technology function in a rapidly-growing organisation who deliver best-in-class solutions to their international client based, which is largely comprised of large blue-chip organisations across Tech, Telco, Finance, etc. As a Senior PHP Developer, you will be responsible for creating high-quality code as well as architecting scalable enterprise-grade solutions in a forward-thinking environment.
Senior PHP Developer Requirements
* Strong experience in Object Oriented Programming using PHP7 or above
* A strong understanding of MVC frameworks - ideally Symfony though other frameworks are also considered (Laravel, Lumen, Phalcon, Zend, etc).
* Experience with MySQL and ideally AWS
* CI / CD / Agile
* Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
* Willingness to mentor more junior members of staff in the department.
The salary on offer for this role is up to £75,000 with a comprehensive benefits package. This is an urgent requirement and we will be shortlisting for interview imminently. If you are interested, then please submit a copy of your CV now for immediate consideration.
PHP, OOP, Symfony, MySQL, AWS, Angular, Git, Developer, Web, Experience.