Telecoms/Utilities Designer-Fibre Networks
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£20000 - £23000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Do you have academic or working knowledge of Telecoms Utility Networks design and are you looking to work for a fast growing leader in their industry. This role would suit graduates with the right academic background.
This company is both large and still growing, and can offer superb training and career/salary progression.
The position is responsible for providing robust design solutions that are fit for purpose for the provision of GPON and Active Ethernet network fibre utility infrastructures
Therefore tasks will include:
1. To design duct infrastructures for site developments and for any associated off-site routes required. These designs should comprise of ducting routes, chamber locations, duct sizes, chamber types, lead-in locations, building entry positions and riser schematics.
2. To design utilising AutoCAD, Graphical Information System (GIS) packages and other drawing tools. To base designs on architect background drawings.
3. Agree infrastructure routes and containment methods with clients
To apply you should have:
1. Educated to HNC/D or NVQ level or higher in an engineering or related technical discipline.
2. Ability to read architectural drawings / electrical schematics to produce riser schematics.
3. Experience using AutoCAD and Knowledge of telecoms or utility networks
4. Due to the office location you MUST have a UK driving licence
Please send your CV for the attention of Nick Smith
Close date 15/8/19