|Recruiter:||Spring Group Plc|
|Listed on:||9th August|
|Salary/Rate:||£450 - £450|
|Contact Name:||Zeeshan Safdar|
Business Analyst - Retail - Stakeholder management - PCI DSS - Card Transactions Financial review - SAP - Birmingham - 3 to 6 month contract - £450 per day
A leading retail based organisation requires a talented Business Analyst with exceptional stakeholder management capability
The BA will be primarily working on gathering requirements from stakeholders across the business in order to prepare proposals to secure funding for future Systems and Business projects.
Skills & Experience
- Ideally an experienced Business Analyst with experience in the retail sector
- Experience of preparing business cases and proposals to secure funding
- Great stakeholder liaison skills
- Confident communicator at all business levels
- Conducted interviews and workshops with key IT stakeholders
- Revised product roadmap with up to date customer journeys
- Experience with PCI DSS/card transactions
- SAP implementation (or worked on a SAP implementation contract)
This is a 3 month contract based in Birmingham, paying up to £450 per day. If interested, then please reply back with an updated CV.
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement