|Listed on:||9th August|
|Start Date:||2019-08-09 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Dan Kilshaw|
Software Developer (FileMaker)
£25,000 - £30,000 Plus Annual Bonus, Discounted Healthcare, Pension, 20 Days' Holiday + Bank Holidays
Our client is recruiting on behalf of a financial services company offering bespoke bridge and development funding to clients in the South of England. They are property experts with traditional relationship banking values. They are set to become one of the leading property lenders in the South of England, having gained substantial investment which has allowed the company to grow significantly over the past five years.
Due to their heavy investment in technology to remain at the forefront of the industry, the company is now looking for an additional Software Developer to join their engaged and friendly team.
As a Software Developer, you will:
- Develop, create and maintain the internal FileMaker Database
- Work with key stakeholders to understand business needs
- Research, design and create software solutions for the business
- Plan and implement your own testing activities
- Review and analyse other developers' work for quality assurance
- Report on project and task progress
Interested? To be considered as a Software Developer, you will need:
- A degree level qualification in mathematics or computer sciences
- Web development experience gained within a commercial environment
No direct FileMaker experience required, as you will be provided with training on FileMaker.
Previous experience of working in a finance company would be beneficial.
Our client would like to hear from you if you've worked as a PHP Developer, SQL Developer, FileMaker Developer, Web Developer, Software Developer or Programmer.
What are the benefits?
- Excellent training, including spending time in Swindon with a specialist FileMaker training company
- Take on an engaging role where you can make your mark
- Support to gain your FileMaker Developer certification
- Successful, fast growth and welcoming work environment
- Delightful waterside modern offices near Sandbanks with private mooring
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and believe that the more inclusive we environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Software Developer (FileMaker), please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 8:30 - 17:00 or 9:00 - 17:30