Technical Support Coordinator
£20000 - £23000
Recruitment Genius Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a software house that has developed an energy and devices management framework. They build software partnerships, providing customised solutions based on their product to meet the needs of a business. On a smaller scale, the software is also used by Energy Managers and Bureau providers.
They are a small company with a large and growing client base, which creates a busy working environment. The UK office is based outside Manchester city centre, easily accessible from multiple forms of transport, and has a professional but friendly atmosphere.
- Answering enquiries from clients relating to their system via phone and email
- Liaising and maintaining Service Desk tickets - direct experience of a Service Desk is preferred
- Seeing tickets through from open to close, and ensuring that customers are kept up to date
- Working with the development team to ensure continuous improvement of their product(s) via continuous testing and feature requests
- With on the job training, you will quickly become self-sufficient in troubleshooting and resolving customer technical enquiries
Skills & Experience:
- Microsoft Office experience, with Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Experience of software support and troubleshooting
- Confident and professional phone & email manner
- Excellent time management, ability to manage multiple issues
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- To work as part of the team and individually
- Ability to build relationships with clients
- Open to occasional travel for face to face meetings with clients
- Car Parking
- Pension Contributions
- Flexible Working Hours (after probation)
- Manchester Science Parks, off Oxford Road
- On site parking and great public transport links
- Opportunity to grow with a dynamic, growing company
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.