An innovative and high growth technology driven carpark management company based in Chorley are seeking a Senior C#.Net Developer to join their expanding team. From less than 10 members of staff in 2004 it now has a workforce of 350 and has grown from its humble beginnings to become the leading Automated Number Plate Recognition car park management company in the UK. The company is now set on an exciting business growth path. This activity will drive significant changes in technology over the coming years. The company is actively investing in its technology, brand and people to support this growth.
As a Senior C#.Net Developer you will:
- Design, develop, implement and release high quality custom software solutions.
- Mentor, support and develop junior developers.
- Investigate (and resolve if appropriate) technical issues and support the BAU process.
- Design solutions in line with company requirements and model into software designs.
- Carry out transformation of software designs to programme logic.
- Analyse existing solutions to highlight areas for improvement.
- Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Have a willingness to take on additional responsibility to ensure team success and quality solutions.
- Lead on discrete projects, development and design.
- Provide specialist information advice to other members of staff, managers and directors.
The ideal Senior C#.Net Developer will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous software development experience working mainly with the Microsoft development stack.
- Strong experience of SOLID and software development patterns.
- Appropriately Degree Qualified e.g. BSC in Software Engineering.
- Mentoring and technical development skills.
- A strong advocate of Scrum ways of working and a solid understanding of Scrum and working in a formal Scrum environment.
- Ideally some team leadership experience, although this is not a primary responsibility.
- A solid understanding of security in development and ‘Secure by Design’ principles.
- Cloud development, ideally Azure.
- Good understanding of DevOps and familiarity with common tooling and approaches.
- C#, Asp.Net MVC, Asp.Net Web API
- Experienced in SOLID principles and software design patterns
- Experience in Visual Studio
- In depth experience of working with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with T-SQL including but not limited to writing stored procedures, variables, table variables, temp tables, indexing and understanding query plans
- OO Programming using Design Patterns, Inversion of Control
- HTML, CSS
- Entity Framework
- SignalR, Redis Cache
- .net Core
- Rabbit MQ
- Xamarin (Android)
- PHP, MySQL
In return the Senior C#.Net Developer will receive a salary of £400 - £500 per day.
The job title of ‘Senior’ relates simply to the level of experience and has no relevance to age. You are encouraged to apply for any opportunities that you feel to be suitable, irrespective of age or level of experience.