Software developers - C# .NET. WFH and flexible hours
Robots are stealing your jobs. Well, not quite. The robots still need the humans. That's where you come in.
This is your opportunity to work hands-on with AI, robotics and other disruptive tech. Your challenge is to use these to rid humanity of boring, monotonous tasks one-by-one.
Couple this with genuine flexibility and it's a chance you don't want miss.
This job will give you recognition for your hard work and fair career progression.
You'll also get:
- Option to work from home two days per week
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days holiday + the banks
- 5% pension contribution
- 5-10% of your annual salary in company shares for three years
- Life assurance, travel insurance and childcare support
- Private medical
You'll already have skills in:
- C# .Net
- Server-side web development such as ASP.Net, Web API, MVC
- Microsoft SQL Server/TransactSQL
- Git/Github/Gitlab source code repositories
You will also keep up to date with the latest.Net frameworks. R&D is an important part of the job so expect to get involved in greenfield projects.This company is growing fast.
They don't hire anyone above senior developer to provide clear progression for all.
Recently recognised as a Gartner Magic Quadrant leader for RPA.
They value strong development practices and techniques. Think: O.O, SOLID, Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP and DevOps. Interested in exploring further?
Ask your virtual assistant to send your CV to Isaac at Evolution.